If you follow the instructions below to the letter, you will be able to access Frag Name of the Day in no time:
1) Allow installation of non-Amazon applications:
Go to Settings > Device > Allow Installation of Applications.
2) Download and install ES File Explorer app for Android (the blue one), which makes finding files and folders on the Kindle easier. You will find it in the Amazon App Store, under Productivity.
3) Download and install another browser – Dolphin (Silk does not support Adobe Flash Player). The version you need is 8.5.1 (not the latest one). You will find it here (use Silk to access the file):
* Click on the link. Once the file has finished downloading, open the ES app and tap the Download folder.
* Tap the file ‘Dolphin_Browser_HD_8.5.1.apk’ > Install > Done.
4) Using Silk, go to d-h.st/x4v download Flash Player. Make sure you click on the BLACK Download button (the others are ads).
* Once the file has finished downloading, open the ES app and tap the Download folder.
* Tap the file ‘install_flash_player_ics (1).apk’ > Install > Done.
5) Tap the Home button on your Kindle > Apps > Dolphin Browser HD.
* Tap Start now > Accept > Desktop > Next > Skip (if you don’t want to receive the Dolphin newsletter) > Finish.