Bois de Jasmin



Bois de Jasmin is not a perfume name (although it wouldn’t be out of place in the SL Bois collection. Are you reading this, Serge?): it’s the name of a wonderful blog belonging to the lovely Victoria. She and I met a long time ago on MakeupAlley, where she wrote exquisite reviews of beautiful fragrances for several years, until she decided to fly solo.

For a while now Victoria has been frustrated by the way people try (and usually fail) to pronounce the name of her blog correctly so, earlier this week, she asked me if I could record it for her. I am posting the sound file here too in case there are still a few people who do not have Bois de Jasmin in their Favorites folder. If you are one of those unfortunate people, I urge you to visit Victoria’s blog as soon as you can. You will thank me for it.